No terminal server licences error

After 2 hours and 22 minutes

We've now resolved the incident. Thanks for your patience.

The issue has been isolated to a faulty Citrix server. A new server has been provisioned and we are continuing to monitor the situation.

After 1 hour and 8 minutes

We've fixed the core issue, and are waiting for things to recover.

We have identified the cause of the issue and we are working to bring all services back to 100%.

Users may be able to log in although they may experience impacted performance


We are investigating reports of an error "No terminal server licences error"

Began at: